Entering into a listing agreement with a Realtor is the first step towards getting your home sold. Putting a sign in the front yard is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the marketing necesary to sell your home. I will provide you, my client, with an extensive marketing plan. This plan includes, but is not limited to:
- Professional Photos
- Virual Tour
- Craiglist, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter Online Marketing
- Open House
- Personalized domain name and web site for your property
- Yard Sign
- Laminated Brochure (so you never run out of property flyers)
- And more
I pride myself on pricing a property for the current market, negotiating on my clients’ behalf to come to the best terms possible, and for follow through with my clients, prospective buyers, and Buyer’s agents. You will know what I am doing to get your home sold every step of the way.
My personal guarantee to my Sellers includes:
- Comparative Market Analysis to assist you in pricing your home
- Net Sheet (so you know the fees associated wtih the sale of your home and estimated profit/loss up front)
- Frequent communication about marketing
- Feedback from showings and previews
- Tips for staging the house
- Negotiation for the best price and terms
- Contract advice
- Transaction management (from beginning to end)
- Online Document Signing (saving time and energy)
- Scheduling showings/previews through centralized showings service
- Closing/Title Services
- Relocation Services (to wherever you are moving)
- 1031 Exchange
It is important to follow the market daily, to get feedback from agents and buyers touring your home, and to show your property at its very best. We’ll talk about what needs to be done to get your home ready to sell, which is a critical step to getting your home sold in the least amount of time and for the most money possible.
I promise to provide you with the highest level of service in the real estate industry, and my commitment to the sale of your home is 100%.
I look forward to working with you.