Buying a home should be exciting and fun. Really!
Buying a home is a huge investment, so make sure you have someone on your side. My goal is to make the home buying process as easy and stress-free as possible, while advocating for my clients during the entire process (home search, negotation, contract negotiation and post closing). I strive to create clients for life.
Very soon after becoming a Realtor I decided to become a specialist in buyer representation. My Accredited Buyer Representative Designation (ABR®) assures clients that I have the training, experience, and desire to act as their buyer’s agent; focused on my buyers’ wants and needs.
As your Boulder County Realtor®, here is how I will guide you through the entire process, from viewing homes and financing, to making sure the final contract is in your best interest:
- You will have full access to ALL homes available in the Boulder County market.
- My local knowledge of the Boulder County area should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, and more.
- Every local real estate market has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even one neighborhood to the next. The Front Range is no different! It’s my job to lead you into opportunities and out of traps.
- What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? My thorough comparative market analysis will make sure that you get the best value for your money.
- Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. I will negotiate on your behalf, so that the final contract includes your best possible terms and conditions.
- You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! You and I will view every home that you are interested in, together. Prior to closing we will consider and review any and all inspections available to you.
- Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. I will give you the full benefit of my real estate knowledge and experience. Utilizing Docusign (an online secure document signature company) saves my clients time and energy.
- Let me represent your best interests in your search for a new home. While you can see a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely.
There can be bumps along the road to home ownership, but my job is to minimize the ups and downs for my clients and to make sure they are always informed (whether that is new listings sent directly to them daily, or a referral to a specialist for inspections).
I pride myself on buyer education and strong communication throughout the home buying process. Home buyers can be scared, excited and overwhelmed all at the same time. A buyer’s agent is an invaluable resource for you as a home buyer.
Ask me any question about buying a home in the Front Range. It’s my pleasure to assist you! There’s no obligation, and I always respond quickly.